Shop Same Day
Medical Cannabis Card
A Legal Access to Health
A medical marijuana card is an authorized identification card that provides access to the patient to acquire, possess, or grow cannabis for medicinal use under the recommendation of a licensed health professional.
Benefits of Medical Cannabis Card
There are certain benefits of medical marijuana card that are as follow:
- It gives access to purchasing Marijuana to those who are underage. Like if a person is under 18 can also possess Marijuana if he holds permission from his guardians or a caregiver.
- A person can buy high-quality THC from authorized dispensaries.
- A medical marijuana card can save you a lot of money in terms of Tax, you can buy medical or recreational cannabis at low prices.
- A valid medical marijuana card allows a patient to grow their own plants of Marijuana at home.
Qualifying Condition for a Patient to Get a Medical Cannabis Card at Riverside
Advanced Sleep Phase Disorder
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Anxiety and CBD
Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Autism / Aspergers.
Other than these conditions, if a person got a recommendation from licensed health professionals will also be qualified for consuming Marijuana legally for medical use only.
Laws For Consuming Cannabis in Riverside
Proposition 215 is a California law that permits the use of medical cannabis for the safety and security of the individuals who are medically disturbed. The law was enacted on 5th Nov 1996.
This law allows the patient to possess and cultivate cannabis for personal medical use under a valid doctors recommendation and has expanded to protect a growing system of collective and cooperative distribution. Proposition 215 was the first medicinal weed ballot initiative passed at the state level.
Prop 64 made it legal for people at the age of 21 and older to possess and use a small amount of Marijuana for their medical use. This law was enacted on November 9, 2016.
The state policy or provisions of the laws regarding SB420 and the amendments made are mentioned in California by Proposition 64
- They permit the permission to grow cannabis plants in your private area and legal organizations or associations for joint cultivation and growing medical Marijuana.
- They permit a ban on the use of cannabis while driving a car or other types of land and water transport.
- The ban on smoking marijuana closer than three hundred meters from public places, schools, or children’s playgrounds
- The possibility of acquiring cannabis in the related establishments of persons who are on parole, only upon submission of the application to the places of the organization issuing prescriptions and relevant permits. In this case, they may be denied
- Official prosecution of persons found to have falsified regulatory documents or plastic cards authorizing the purchase of Marijuana.
Got my card in just 15-20 min. with such an attractive price. I am happy and I could recommend them to anyone. Keep it up.
The process was short, simple, and sweet, I filled the questioner, they reviewed it, and I god my recommendation via mail in just 15 minutes. Great experience.
Good service! Recommended by a friend…I was standing on the dispensary and asked my friend what should I do, he suggested to try their service, and I received my MMJ within 15 minutes and got my medicine.
For a long time, I was suffering from my anxiety problem, and a doctor suggests me to have a small amount of cannabis regularly. I used their services to get approval for a Medical Marijuana Card, I thought it is a long process, but everything was quick and easy.
I am suffering from anxiety and insomnia. I even don’t go out for work I work from home only and didn’t get the time to go personally to the doc for MMJ recommendation. Then I found this site and trust me I was so happy and excited because all I wanted was this only. The questioner was simple and then I received my card within 15-20 minutes probably.
I had a cervical issue and wanted to renew my MMJ card but the ppl, from whom I got my card earlier were not that eager to respond, had no other option than trying a new one. It was done within 15 minutes and the dispensary I always go to accept it without even asking anything. I am happy and satisfied.
Do I need a physician referral to apply for a medical cannabis card?
No, You will get your recommendation immediately by our certified doctors from our online cannabis portal.
Is it essential to be at least 18 years to apply for a medical cannabis card in Riverside?
It’s not necessary to be 18 years old as in case there is any legal guardian who signs a waiver for the minor, then you can apply for the card.
How much quantity of medical Cannabis I can posses with a medical cannabis card?
Under proposition 64, a patient can possess 8 ounces of Marijuana.
Can a patient use the card in other cities apart from Riverside?
Apart from Riverside, a patient can use the medical card only in California.
Are Medical Cannabis card Riverside services legal?
Yes, All our services comply with applicable California Law.
Grow More, Consume More
Get a Medical Cannabis Card